Quite minimalistic, but at the same time an extremely understandable control panel is located at the bottom of the screen and allows the player to control the slot using the following buttons:
- Level: Select the preferred bet level.
- Coin Value: Alter the coin size.
- Spin: Spin the reels at the chosen wager.
- Max Bet: Spin the reels at the highest bet.
- Autoplay: Play the game for a number of times uninterrupted.
The Wild Water casino slot has 5 reels and 20 active lines. Game symbols can form combinations not only in a straight line, but also diagonally, or in a column. The wager in the game is fixed and is 1 coin per line, and the betting range is from 1 to 50 cents. The jackpot in the game is equal to 2000 denominations of coins.
Description of game symbols of the video slot Wild Water
Before you go on a fun surfer adventure, you must familiarize yourself with the main symbols of the Wild Water five-reel slot. This is a fun and noisy company of surfers with their girlfriends in bright swimsuits and with an incredible stacking in the form of beach waves. All symbols have their own win multipliers, so check out the payout table before making bets. Features of the game characters with portraits of the main characters are that they are long enough and can occupy the entire game drum, displaying in full or in part, working as a single symbol for all active lines. Special symbols, designed to help the player to get as many coins as possible, in the Wild Water casino slot machine are also present:
- Wild Shark. In normal mode has the standard functions of the Wild, and in the Bonus Spins mode can expand to the entire game reel, increasing your chances of winning.
- Scatter is a surfer on the crest of a wave. When 3 or more scatters appear on the line, free spins are activated, which can be retriggered if during them you will get a line from the required number of scatters again.
- Bonus symbol – a counter with a Gold Surfer. If you collect a line of 5 such symbols on the active pay line, you will receive a jackpot.