The interface of the slot machine
The game screen of Blood Suckers II gaming machine says that the designers have worked on the glory. In a gloomy abandoned crypt, amid arched vaults and stained-glass windows, completely transparent game drums are arranged that make the design of the slot easy and complete. Below them is a standard control panel for most NetEnt slots, which allows the player to adjust the settings as desired by using separate commands:
- Coin Value +/-: Set the coin denominations.
- Bet Max: Set the highest bet possible.
- Level +/-: Set the number of coins per line.
- Barrel: Start the game.
- Auto Play: Turn the reels without interruption for a certain number of times.
The Blood Suckers II video slot has 5 reels and 25 pay lines. The denomination of the coin for bets varies from 1 to 100 cents, and for each of the coins. The maximum possible win in the game is 2500 coins, and due to the high return rate of all NetEnt slots, everyone can win the main prize.
The description of the game symbols
Before you get to know the children of the night, you should pay attention to the game of the Blood Suckers II casino emulator. As you can see from the title, these are portraits of vampire nobility, princes and queens, and also simple Nosferatu. In addition to them in the game, there are symbols in the form of four card suits, decorated as gems. And to help the player get more cache, the set of game symbols and contains specially extended icons:
- Wild is depicted in the form of a gold emblem with the corresponding inscription. It appears on any reel and can replace any character except for other bonus icons. Also, he is able to create his own combo, and for a line of 5 Wilds, you will get 10,000 coins.
- Blood Rose Free Spins will be triggered if you collect 3 Scatter on the game reels. Then you get 10 free spins with multiplying the winnings three times.
- Scatter Shot is an option that is activated randomly, and during it, one scatter on the field can give you 10 spins.