The gamepad of the slot is made unremarkable, so as not to overtake all attention, and has the following elements:
· Bet buttons: Choose the coin size.
· Start: Start the game.
· Auto Play: Turn the reels for a specified number of times uninterrupted.
The Energoonz video slot allows players to bet from 2 to 40 cents for one or all possible 15 lines. This range allows convenient playing for both experienced players with a developed strategy, and newcomers who are just starting to get acquainted with the slot.
Description of the game symbols of the Energoonz video slot
The characters in the Energoonz gaming machine are very nice. These are images of diverse and good-natured space monsters, as well as kinds of different energy: thermal, electrical and atomic. All of them have their own multiplier, which you can find out in the payout table.
Now, let us go directly to the game mechanics.
· Game symbols on the drums fall on the principle of an avalanche – from top to bottom. To win, it is necessary that at least three identical symbols coincide in a row or a column. After that, they are destroyed and their place is occupied by new icons.
· Wild Symbol is a blue plasma ball. It appears after each winning combo and remains on the reels until it is a part of the winning line.
· Also, with each new back behind the game characters, the word BONUS appears on two random reels. To open a bonus round, you should completely clear this column of characters.
· An installation that collects energy affects the winning multiplier of each new combo. The biggest multiplier will increase your profit by 10 times.
· The bonus round brings you to a new screen. Here you need to wake up sleeping creatures with the power plant. For this purpose, you have 5 spins. But you can increase this amount if you collect 5 Blue Containers.
· Bonus spin is considered to be winning if there are 5 or more sleeping monsters of the same kind on the field.
Energoonz is an unusual and really unique slot, creating which the developers from Play’n’GO surpassed themselves. Be sure to try playing Energoonz in a free mode or for money, even if you are not a fan of space emulators.