General description of the Dungeons and Dragons: Crystal Caverns video slot
The game screen of the Dungeons and Dragons: Crystal Caverns casino game is created in the form of a cave directly, in the depths of which different magic crystals are hidden. The design is very bright, but it does not distract from the main element on the screen – playing reels. They are here “invisible”, that is, you will not see borders, but the overall outline is made in the form of a patterned frame.
Under the reels is an interactive table of winning combinations, as well as the already familiar to each gambler buttons for the control of the gaming machine:
· X per Line – set a wager for each active line;
· Max Bet – set the maximum wager from 5 coins to all lines;
· Spin – start the rotation of the game reels.
Like all slot machines from WagerWorks, the Dungeons and Dragons: Crystal Caverns slot has 5 game reels and 20 active lines. For each of them, you can put from 1 to 5 coins, but the range of available denominations of the wager is quite impressive – from 1 cent to 1 dollar. The slot machine also offers players to compete for a nice jackpot of 5000 game rates, and the chances of getting it are quite high because the slot’s payback ratio is 94.4%.
Game features and bonus levels of Dungeons and Dragons: Crystal Caverns
The game symbols of the slot echo the original game. Here you will see representatives of different classes of characters: a warrior, a mage, a druid, a battle elf, and many others. In addition, separate kinds of symbols are colored crystals that form combinations with each other practically at every rotation. Also in the Dungeons and Dragons: Crystal Caverns video slot, there are also special characters that affect the gameplay:
· Wild is presented in the form of the game logo. It appears on the second, third and fourth drums and replaces any symbols that are not enough to form a winning combination;
· The scatter is a golden ball. It can appear in any cells of the field and gives you from 3 to 9 bonus spins. At the same time, scatter launches the Tumbling Reel bonus option, which is somewhat like a three-in-a-row game: three identical game symbols on the line are self-destructing, bringing you an increase in the winning ratio, and others fall into their place. Extend the chain reaction as long as possible and get a significant increase in cache.
And to become the lucky owner of the jackpot, collect 5 Wild symbols on the active payline, playing with the maximum wager.
WagerWorks always competently approaches the release of each of its slots, and Dungeons and Dragons: Crystal Caverns is no exception. Here we see a well worked-out plot, an appropriate design and a great sound, as well as the availability of pleasant bonus options and a good main prize, which is worth fighting for. The slot will definitely appeal to experienced gamblers, and if you are new, then you can play Dungeons and Dragons: Crystal Caverns in a demo mode in our casino.