SlotsSpot.com has listed its terms and conditions of use below. Please have a look at them with increased caution and attention. We also strongly recommend you to read the conditions listed in our Confidentiality Guidelines before utilizing our website for personal purposes.
- If we say ‘website’, ‘site’, we presuppose SlotsSpot.com.
- If we say ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’, we are talking about SlotsSpot.com.
- The word ‘You’ applies to those of our clients who access the respective services and to those of our users who add new content to the site.
- When we are saying ‘Agreement’, we presuppose the entire range of business conditions listed in these guidelines.
- When you are surfing through our website or utilize any of the services provided at SlotsSpot.com, you unconditionally agree to all listed Conditions of Business.
If you feel like something is wrong with any of the business conditions provided further, we strongly recommend you to refrain from further use of SlotsSpot.com immediately. Our site has an indisputable right to add any amendments and changes to the following conditions whenever we feel appropriate.
Any modifications to the Conditions of Business can be implemented without making our clients aware of it. If you continue using our website, you will have to automatically agree upon all amendments made to the list of terms and conditions of use.
The following are the Conditions of Business that you accept when visiting SlotsSpot.com.
- Please perceive the entire scope of data availed on SlotsSpot.com as that of an informative nature only. We refuse from taking responsibility for your behavior or actions that could have been affected by the data presented at SlotsSpot.com. This also refers to the kind of data you get via e-mail messages or newsletters from us. We recommend you to never perceive any data discovered on our website as lawful advice.
- SlotsSpot.com does not belong to the group of mobile or web-based gambling-related websites. Therefore, we never transfer any monetary funds that are related to placing bets or wagers online.
- You agree to refrain from using any part of our site for illegal purposes. You also agree to adhere to the respective legal demands in place. You agree that we refrain from holding any responsibility for any damage caused by intermediary losses, statements, expenses, fees, damages or other liabilities that could be filed due to violation of our business conditions on your behalf.
- SlotsSpot.com does not admit that the entire scope of information presented on our website is 100% true-to-life and recommends its clients not to hurry but attentively read and confirm the portions of data they have read before referring to any particular choice. The reason behind the inability of the website to validate the accuracy of data to the fullest is because web-based casino spots regularly add new details and change their policies, bonuses and promotions in order to stay competitive in the respective industry. This, together with the human error factor, obliges SlotsSpot.com to give a warning regarding the truthfulness of the details available. We have full rights to add changes to the data on the website based exclusively on our discretion and we hold no responsibility for making the website visitors aware of any changes in place. If you suffer any damage or are not satisfied with the policy of service provision at SlotsSpot.com, we strongly recommend you to refrain from further use of our website. We do not agree to hold any personal obligations and responsibilities for direct or indirect fees, costs, financial punishments or loss of personal funds.
- SlotsSpot.com gives links to other online resources with an aim to provide our customers with extra portions of data. You agree to the fact that SlotsSpot.com does not ensure the full accuracy of data discovered on any of these resources and our website will not hold any direct or indirect