The control panel is designed in an unobtrusive design and allows the player to control the game process with the following commands:
- Level: Select the bet level.
- Coin Value: Choose the coin size.
- Spin: Start the game at the chosen wager.
- Max Bet: Spin the reels at the highest bet.
- Autoplay: Play the game multiple times without interruption.
Beat the Bank casino game has 5 reels and 20 active lines. Game symbols can form combinations not only in a straight line, but also diagonally, or in a column. The wager in the game is fixed and is 1 coin per line, and the betting range is from 1 to 10 cents. The jackpot in the game is equal to 5000 denominations of coins, and the slot return rate is very pleasant – 95%, which is a stable indicator for the NextGen Gaming slots.
Beat the Bank video slot game symbols description
As you can guess, the Beat the Bank slot game symbols are objects that will help you plan a robbery, or vice versa, prevent it from carrying out, as well as the treasures that you will receive. On the reels, you will find a plan for the premises of the bank, bags of diamonds, gold bars, surveillance cameras, a security console, a loaded pistol and portraits of your faithful companions. All symbols have their own win multiplier, so check out the payout table before making bets. Also in the slot are standard symbols in the form of card denominations, which also quite often form winning combinations. Special symbols designed to help the player to get as many coins as possible, in the Beat the Bank slot machine are also present:
- Wild is hacked safe. Appearing on any drum, it replaces the symbols of the slot, except for the scatterer, and has a payoff multiplier x2.
- Scatter – surveillance camera – can appear on any reel, and give you several free spins that can be reactivated during the bonus round.