Thematic slot machines, the main role of which is assigned to animals and their adventures, are popular among all self-respecting gamblers. That is why many software manufacturers for casinos produce only such slots. However, not all such gambling machines can be called truly interesting and exciting. Nevertheless, real gems can still be found.
For example, the Panda Panda gaming machine from the already well-known manufacturer, Habanero, is a wonderful story framed in a soothing oriental design that will capture your attention from the first seconds. And we will tell you how to play Panda Panda and at the same time maximize your capital.
Description of the Panda Panda game interface
The game field of the Panda Panda gaming slot is vibrant and colorful. Against the backdrop of luxurious bamboo thickets, game drums are arranged, being supposedly made of rice paper. Buttons for controlling the slot are located at the very bottom of the playing field so that access to them is as comfortable as possible.
The main bet value varies from 1 to 20 cents and you can bet from 1 to 10 coins per payline. You can put on one, several or all of 243 possible active lines, the value of which is indicated in a special table in the corner of the screen.
In addition, the slot is equipped with usual buttons:
· Bet Level +/-: Set the number of coins per line to bet.
· Coin +/-: Adjust the coin size.
· Lines: Set the number of lines to bet.
· Autoplay: Set how many times you wish for reels to turn without interruption.
· Bet Max: Sets the maximum bet that the slot allows.
· Gamble: Start the gamble feature.
· Play: Set the reels in motion.
The jackpot is progressive, so it makes sense to play at once on a large scale. But if you are a beginner, you can play Panda Panda in free mode.
Bonuses and features of Panda Panda video slot
A set of special characters that affect the Panda Panda progressive casino slot gameplay is standard, but the characters themselves have their own characteristics.
· The wild symbol is the panda eating bamboo leaves. This symbol can form up to 6 winning combinations with different odds. It can randomly turn into a Two Sitting Panda symbol and double your winnings.
· A Yin Yang symbol performs the function of scatter. 3, 4 or 5 of these images trigger 10, 20 or 50 free spins of the reels. During this round, the wild symbol multiplies the winning amount by three and at the time of appearing on the screen, it stretches to all three cells of the reel.
· In the Panda Panda video slot, there is also a standard doubling bonus game, which can be triggered after every winning payline.