Gnomes are known for their love towards gems, in the gust of which they create whole cities underground with a complex system of tunnels and mines. It is about one of these cities the story is told in the Gnome’s Gems slot machine from the company Booongo Gaming – a model with five game reels, excellent design, and generous payments. You can see for yourself when you start playing the Gnome’s Gems for real money in any of the partner casinos of the manufacturer. Well, or just study this review and have a great time playing the slot in the trial mode first.
General description of Gnome’s Gems videoslot
The game screen of Gnome’s Gems casino game is made in the form of one of the underground gnome-mines, in which gold and crystals are mined. Despite the dark tones, the design is not scary and is cozier. Against the background of the mine, there are standard game reels.
They are here invisible, that is, you will not see borders, but the overall outline is made in the form of a patterned frame. Under the reels is an interactive table of winning combinations, as well as the already familiar to every gambler buttons control the gaming machine:
- Level: Choose the bet level.
- Coin Value: Regulate the coin size.
- Spin: Start the game at the chosen wager.
- Autoplay: Spin the reels automatically for a preset number of times.
- Max Bet: Spin the reels at the highest wager.
Like all slot machines from the Booongo Gaming, the Gnome’s Gems slot has 5 game reels and 20 active lines. On each of them, you can put from 1 to 5 coins. The wager is fixed, but the range of available denominations of coins is quite impressive – from 1 cent to 5 dollars. The slot machine also offers players to compete for a nice jackpot of 1000 game rates, and the chances of getting it are quite high because the slot’s payback ratio is 97.1%!
Game features and bonus levels of Gnome’s Gems video slot
Game symbols of the slot are also perfectly worked out. In addition to the standard card symbols, carved from stone, you will find shining crystals and gems, as well as tools for excavation in the mine: a flashlight, a shovel, and a pickaxe. Also in the Gnome’s Gems video slot there are also special characters that affect the gameplay:
- Wild is presented by the Pick Symbol. It appears on the first, second, third and fourth drums and replaces any symbols that are not enough to form a winning combination.
- Scatter is a Lantern symbol and it can appear on the 1st, 3rd and 5th reel of the field and give you 10 bonus spins.
But one of the slot’s most intriguing features is Extra characters that can significantly help the player. There are four:
- The Magnet attracts the same symbols and places them randomly on the field.
- A Wooden Arrow appears on the first and third reels and scrolls them again.
- A Bomb explodes a random game symbol in the radius of one cell.
- Dynamite is the strongest Extra symbol. It appears on the fourth and fifth drums and explodes the line on which it appeared. Extra characters do not appear with the scatters in one round.
The Booongo Gaming always competently approaches the release of each of its slots, and the Gnome’s Gems is no exception. Here you will see a well-worked out plot, appropriate design and sound effects, as well as the availability of pleasant bonus options and a good main prize, which is worth fighting for. The slot will definitely appeal to experienced gamblers, and if you are a newbie, then you can play Gnome’s Gems in demo mode in any casino that is licensed by the Booongo.