Using QIWI Payment Method at Online Casino
If you have chosen one of the QIWI online casinos, then you probably wonder how to make a deposit safely and quickly. Using this payment method is quite simple. First, you need to create a QIWI account. To do this, go to the company’s website and register. A significant feature of the QIWI wallet is that you don’t need a lot of personal data to register. You do not need to provide your name or email address. All you need is your phone number. After that, you will be sent a confirmation code to your mobile phone. Each time you log into your account, your phone number will be indicated as a login. The password will be sent to your number every time, so it will always be different. In the next step, you will need to fund your QIWI account. This can be done in several ways. For example, top up at QIWI terminals or with cash at a kiosk, use a credit or debit card, or purchase a prepaid card. You should remember that the method of replenishing your e-wallet will depend on the country in which you are located. Today the QIWI payment system is available in 20 countries of the world. Transactions are carried out in currencies such as GBP, EUR, RUB, and USD.
To make the process of replenishing a deposit in QIWI online casino as simple as possible, we have prepared step-by-step instructions for you.
QIWI Deposit to Online Casino
Fortunately, today there are hundreds of QIWI online casinos. This means that you will not have any problems finding a decent QIWI online casino. To replenish a deposit using this payment system, follow these steps:
- Choose the QIWI online casino that suits your requirements and register;
- Go to the Cashier section and select Deposit replenishment;
- From the proposed payment methods, select QIWI wallet;
- In the pop-up window, enter your phone number and password from the SMS you received;
- Enter the amount of the deposit and confirm the transaction.
The funds will be credited to the player’s account within a few seconds. The minimum deposit amount will depend on the QIWI online casino you choose. In most cases, this is $10. The maximum deposit in the QIWI online casino amount corresponds to the maximum balance of the QIWI wallet and is equal to $200.
QIWI Withdrawal from Online Casino
A significant advantage of the QIWI online casino is the ability to withdraw the winnings from the QIWI games. If you are lucky enough to win a large amount, then follow these steps for withdrawal:
- Go to the Cashier section and select Withdrawal of Funds;
- Select the QIWI payment system;
- Enter your phone number and password from the SMS;
- Enter the transfer amount and confirm the transaction.
Please note that the amount you can withdraw in one transaction is $200. Once the funds are credited to the QIWI wallet account, they can be withdrawn to any debit or credit card.
QIWI Casino Transaction Times and Fees
All transactions in the QIWI online casinos are instant. This applies to both deposits and withdrawals. However, when withdrawing winnings, it may take time to process transactions. Very often, QIWI online casinos consider an application for withdrawal of winnings from 24 hours to 7 days. These measures are applied as security to eliminate the possibility of fraud. When it comes to fees, QIWI casinos are not free. For replenishing your online wallet, a commission of 6% of the amount will be charged. Also, a commission from 1.5% to 2.5% may be charged for withdrawing funds from an online wallet. There is no additional commission in QIWI online casinos for the replenishment of a deposit.
QIWI Safety and Security
Security is another important benefit of the QIWI wallet. The QIWI payment method works in conjunction with Visa. For this reason, you as a user can rest assured that your banking transactions are safe. QIWI payments use several safety features that meet high standards. All data is securely classified. This is the SSL 128-bit encryption technology. Also, to create a wallet, you do not need to disclose a large amount of information about yourself. All that is required of you is your phone number. Each time you log into your account, you will receive a new password. This minimizes the risk of fraud. You can replenish your e-wallet in various ways, including cash. This means that you can anonymously replenish your QIWI online casino deposit.
QIWI Advantages and Disadvantages
The QIWI e-wallet has come to the liking of many players due to its many advantages. So that you can decide whether to use QIWI or not, we have prepared a list of the main pros and cons of this payment system.
- Instant transactions (QIWI online casino players can replenish deposits and withdraw winnings in a matter of seconds);
- High level of security (QIWI electronic wallet meets all international standards and guarantees players anonymity and security);
- High-quality technical support (for each transaction, you can get additional technical support as well as an SMS notification of a successful money transfer);
- A wide selection of QIWI payment kiosks (you can replenish your QIWI account in many ways. Kiosks and terminals for QIWI replenishment are very common);
- QIWI is accepted wherever Visa is available;
- The QIWI payment system is fully adapted for portable devices. There is a QIWI wallet application for Android and IOS owners.
- There is a commission for transactions (for the replenishment of an electronic wallet, a commission of 6% of the amount is debited. For withdrawing funds from QIWI, users will pay from 1.5% to 2.5% of the amount);
- Not available in all countries (today the QIWI wallet is not available in all countries. Nevertheless, the popularity of this payment system is growing and the number of international casinos accepting QIWI is also increasing. The exact list of countries can be seen on the official QIWI website).
About QIWI Payment
The QIWI payment service was created in 2007. In the same year, the payment service created its account, which is now called the QIWI wallet. QIWI became popular in 2009 when there was a merger of the United System of Instant Payments and the e-port Group. In November 2012, Visa and QIWI signed a global partnership agreement, under which QIWI Wallet was transformed into a co-branded product Visa QIWI Wallet. Initially, users used a payment service to top up their mobile phones, pay for utilities, or buy online. The 2009 law ‘On the activities of accepting payments from individuals carried out by payment agents’ allowed to significantly expand the range of operators, opening access to such fundamental markets as repayment of consumer loans, payment for railway tickets, and payment for travel packages. Moreover, QIWI is now widespread in the online gambling market. You can replenish your e-wallet in various ways, including cash, using the terminal. The payment system has highly qualified support. Users can contact the support service by phone number 8 495 783-59-59 or 8 800 200-00-59, email: email@example.com.
Sergey A. Solonin
117648 Moscow, md Chertanovo North, 1A building 1, Russia
Alternatives to QIWI Payment Method
Today QIWI can be used in many casinos. Nevertheless, this payment method is considered popular in Russia and the CIS countries. If for some reason, the QIWI wallet does not suit you, then you can use an alternative payment system such as Paypal, Skrill, and WebMoney. We will explain more about these payment methods below.
Paypal is an online money transfer system. With Paypal, customers can pay for online purchases, utility bills, and make transfers between accounts. Paypal is popular among casino players as well. Today, hundreds of highly-rated playgrounds partner with Paypal. Moreover, to be able to add Paypal to the list of payment systems, casinos must meet high standards. The payment system was launched in 1998. The headquarters are located in California, USA.
Skrill is a well-known electronic payment system that allows you to send and receive money transfers. Skrill entered the online payment market in 2001. It is headquartered in London, UK. Today Skrill is a very popular payment method in casinos. The payment system guarantees instant deposits and no commission. The disadvantage of Skrill is that some casinos do not provide a bonus if the player makes a deposit using these methods.
WebMoney is an electronic payment system founded in 1998 and owned by WM Transfer Ltd. The payment system was founded in 1998. The headquarters are located in Moscow, Russia. Today the payment system is used by over 40 million users. WebMoney guarantees safe and fast payments for casino players.