Below them is the same simple control panel, consisting of buttons that will help a player to make settings for the slot:
- Bet: Set the coins size.
- Spin: Turn the reels at the chosen bet.
- Max: Set the maximum bet allowed and turn the reels automatically.
- Auto: Turn the reels automatically without interruption for a chosen number of times.
The Viking Gods: Thor and Loki emulator will please players with 15 active lines and an incredible range of rates: from 1 cent to 6 dollars! Thanks to this, playing at the maximum denomination, you can get a fortune.
Description of the game symbols of the Viking Gods: Thor and Loki video slot
The game symbols of the Viking Gods: Thor and Loki video slot are surprisingly well-designed. These are runes, magic crystals, Thor’s hammer, and Loki’s helmet. It may seem that the icons are not enough for a normal game, but the whole secret of the Viking Gods: Thor and Loki is hidden in its interesting bonus mechanics, which provides special symbols:
- In addition to the standard Wild in the form of a gold letter W, there are 2 Folded Wilds in the game – portraits of Thor and Loki that appear on the third drum and can occupy it partially or completely. In the second case, 10 bonus rotations are triggered.
- Depending on who appeared on the drum – Thor or Loki – in the remaining four rows bonus Wilds appear in the form of monsters. Thor offers the serpent Ermungand, and Loki has the Wolf Fenrir.
- Ermungand is the Colossal Wild. During a bonus round, blue crystals, which will be added to a special combo meter on the left above the drums, will appear. With the growth of the combo meter, the snake will also grow, reaching a maximum of 3×3 cells.
- Fenrir is Sticky Wild. Initially, it was locked in a cage for one lock, but along with a pink combo meter (right above the drums), its power also grows. It takes more and more locks, which at the same time keep the characters next to Wild. When Wild hits the winning combo, the lock brakes.