Types of Casino Match Bonuses
In this list, we have listed the types of match bonuses in more detail:
- Welcome bonus. To get this extra money, you just need to register at the online casino and fund your new account with the amount indicated by the site. For example, if we are talking about a match bonus 200% up to $500, you can top up your account with $100 and get another $200 in your deposit.
- High roller bonus. This incentive technique is also aimed at new players, but here the casinos are trying to interest gamblers with a large budget. For example, some platforms may offer you $1000 in bonus money for a $2000 deposit. At the same time, the conditions for wagering this additional money will be more doable than in the case of standard bonuses, since here we are talking about larger investments.
- Reload bonus. These promotions are similar to sign up bonuses, but they are for already registered players.
- Compound bonus. This bonus package is aimed at new players and offers them not only match bonuses, but also some kind of additional gift, for example, $10 just for registering or using a specific payment system.
- Bonus for a series of deposits. Some casinos offer new players to make more than one deposit, but several at once, so that for each of them they receive a certain reward. For example, you could get a 100% up to $300 bonus on your first deposit, a 150% up to $200 bonus on your second deposit, and a 200% up to $150 bonus on your third deposit.
- Free spins. This type of match bonus provides new players with free spins for a specified amount of money. Very often, such bonuses limit the gameplay capabilities of players, since the spins are tied to a specific game.
How to Find the Best Match Bonus Casinos
The search and selection of online casinos with match bonuses depend primarily on your gaming preferences. To find and select one of the top casino bonus match, you can use the list of gambling platforms that we posted for you at the beginning of the post.
If you are new to the gambling industry and do not want to spend too much money on your first gaming experience, online casinos with a standard welcome match bonus, which do not require large investments, are suitable for you.
Those who regularly visit gambling platforms and are regular players can pay attention to casinos that offer a series of match bonuses along with a reload bonus.
If you belong to the more experienced part of the gaming audience and are ready to play for some serious amount of money, you should look for an online casino with high roller match bonuses. Such platforms offer gamblers to replenish their accounts for serious money and encourage them with huge bonuses, which are distinguished by simpler wagering conditions.
How to Claim a Casino Match Bonus
The process of obtaining match bonuses is straightforward. To claim extra money or spins at your preferred online casino, you need:
- Complete the registration process and make sure to activate your game account via email, if such confirmation is required.
- After registration, go to the section of the site, which describes all the current promotions of the gambling platform and the match bonuses it offers.
- Carefully study the information provided in this section and select the match bonus, the conditions for obtaining which are suitable for you.
- Before funding your account with the required amount of money, read the rules for wagering bonus funds that will be provided to you.
- If the conditions of wagering satisfy you, fund your account with the required amount of money and return to the bonuses section to collect your reward.
- If you encounter any difficulties while receiving the match bonus, or you notice that the site is not working properly, contact your online casino support service. Specialists and consultants from this team will explain incomprehensible points and, if necessary, give you a bonus manually.
General Terms and Conditions
Contrary to popular belief about the positive aspects of bonuses, the truth is that in most cases the conditions for obtaining them impose a bunch of restrictions on gamblers. Most often, sites present whole lists of rules that must be followed in order to fully use the match bonus. Here are the most common points of such lists:
- Most sites do not allow gamblers to have more than one active match bonus, so you will not be able to collect all the available incentives at once.
- Free spins, which are issued as a match bonus, cannot be used as long as the deposit is not counted by the system. This usually takes up to 24 hours.
- Many online casinos only allow players to use bonus money and spins on certain games. Usually, in this way, gambling platforms try to draw attention to specific games that may experience a decline in popularity.
- If the conditions for withdrawing bonus money are not met in full, but the player is already trying to withdraw it to an electronic wallet or credit card, many casinos take away from such gamblers not only the current bonus but also the opportunity to receive some other gift.
- The amount of winnings you get when playing free spins from the match bonus is often limited, so you won’t be able to get a lot of money this way, even if you are very lucky.
Be very vigilant and always review the terms and conditions before claiming a match bonus.