Online Casino Boleto Bancário Payment Method
While playing at Boleto casino, players have the opportunity to replenish their deposits using cash. At first glance, Boleto Bancário’s work may seem daunting to players. Nevertheless, having learned more about the process, we will realize that it is quite simple. To start using this payment system, players will need a Personal Taxpayer Identification Number (CPF) or a Business Taxpayer Identification Number (CNP). When it comes to gambling, you probably won’t need a CNP. This code is issued for companies, while you will be playing at the casino exclusively as an individual. When making a payment using the above system, players will need to fill out a special form. It will contain information such as amount, payee, issue date, payment ID, Boleto Bancário expiration date. In addition, each form contains a barcode that contains similar information.
After completing that form, the player must deliver it to the bank, post office or special retail payment points where it is accepted. With the help of a barcode, all the necessary information will be read, including the amount of payment that will need to be paid in cash.
Thanks to modern technologies, you can also pay for the Boleto form using Internet banking. To make the process of replenishing a deposit as simple as possible, we have prepared step-by-step instructions for you.
The boleto bancário casino list is quite wide, you can visit such gambling sites as 888 Casino, Slots Magic Casino, 777 Casino, and many others.
Boleto Deposit and Withdrawal in Online Casino
As we said, the above is a Brazilian payment system available to residents of that country. However, there are many international casinos, including American gambling establishments, that accept this payment method. If you still plan to top up Boleto Bancário deposit, follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Choose a reliable boleto bancário online casino (to save your time searching for a decent casino, we have prepared a list of the best gambling sites for you);
- Go to the “cash desk” section, and then “deposit replenishment”;
- Select boleto payment from the offered list;
- Fill in the details of the the payment (fill in all the missing information, including the amount, exact address, etc.);
- Pay for boleto bancário with cash or internet banking.
There are two payment options for that and so, players can pay for the deposit in cash at the bank or use Internet banking. If your internet banking does not read the barcode, then you can enter it manually.
Like other payment systems this one may set certain deposit limits. In most cases, the minimum limit will be 20 BRL (3,84 USD). The maximum payment will depend on the Boleto Bancário casino you choose, but no more than 6400 BRL (1200 USD).
Please note that you cannot withdraw your winnings using Boleto Bancário. Players will have to use an alternative method.
Boleto Casino Transaction Times and Fees
One of the significant weakness of this Brazilian payment system is that the transaction can take up to 4 days. If you choose to make yourpayment using your bank, the transaction processing may take three days from the date of payment. Internet banking is faster, however, Boleto Bancário does not offer instant deposits at all.
Boleto Casino commission usually ranges from 1 to 12 BRL (0.19 USD – 2.3 USD). In some cases, online casinos may pay the commission instead of the player. It is important to keep in mind that every completed Boleto Bancário form has an expiration date. After the deadline expires, the player will be able to pay the payment only at the bank that issued this particular account. In addition, in this case, an additional commission may be deducted from the player.
Boleto Safety and Security
The security of this payment system is certainly at a fairly high level. Boleto casino payments are currently regulated by the Brazilian Federation of Banks, which implies a high level of security. In addition, due to the possibility of paying in cash, players will have no need to transfer their personal data to the online casino and, thus, they will remain anonymous. Nevertheless, regardless of whether you choose a land-based payment method or use online banking, your payment will be protected. The payment system uses all encryption standards that banks use in their work, including the SSL protocol. It should also be said that the scope of information that this payment system asks for making a transaction is rather limited.
Nevertheless, despite the high level of security, it should be said that there have been less pleasant moments in the history of boleto casino. Several years ago, the American secure payments company RSA detected a program that infiltrated the online payment service. According to preliminary estimates, about 500 thousand transactions could have been compromised. Nevertheless, until today, it has not been possible to find out how much the fraudsters managed to withdraw during these monetary transactions. The operation was later described as “a major fraudulent operation and cybercrime.” Fortunately, such incidents have not been noticed over the past few years.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the System
This payment system has a number of strong points that make it so popular among players from Brazil:
- Security and anonymity (this payment is secure due to the fact that no personal data is transferred between the player and the casino. In addition, all information is securely encrypted by your bank);
- Low or no maintenance fees (in most cases, there is no fee for using this payment system. In most cases, online casinos pay a commission instead of the players. However, sometimes a commission of 1 to 12 BRL may be charged);
- You can choose between cash payment and online payment (this is a significant advantage, since each time the player can choose the preferred payment method and change it from payment to payment);
- Widespread (it is in significant demand among players from Brazil. You can print the Boletos form almost anywhere in Brazil. The range of online casinos that offer this kind of payment method is also quite broad, see the list of the best casinos above).
Despite a fairly large list of its strong points, this payment method cannot be called ideal because of its limitations:
- It is not possible to make an instant payment using this payment system. In most cases, it will take 1 to 4 business days;
- The payment procedure is quite troublesome. Since players need to print a form, fill it out and deliver it to the bank, this can take some time and seem like a complicated process. However, this only applies to those players who prefer to pay in cash. Paying with internet banking requires much less effort;
- The system is available only to residents of Brazil (in order to use it, players must provide a taxpayer identification number, which is issued to residents of Brazil);
- It is not possible to withdraw winnings using Boleto Bancário (players will have to choose an alternative payment system in order to withdraw winnings from the casino).
About Boleto Bancário Payment
The system was launched back in 1993 and is currently one of the most demanded payment systems in Brazil. According to statistics, over 2 billion transactions are performed in the country in one year. Mostly this payment method is preferred by holders of debit cards and bank accounts. Using this payment method, you can make various payments, but you cannot accept payments. Boleto Bancário is fully regulated by the central bank of Brazil. The wide range of limits of this payment method allows you to make small and very large purchases. With the development of the gambling industry, the demand for this payment system has grown among players from Brazil. Many international casinos, including American casinos that accept players from Brazil, offer this payment system. As we already said, using this payment method is not difficult, you just need to fill out a special form and pay for it in any way convenient for the player. You can pay for Boleto Bancário in a variety of ways, such as self-service terminals, post offices, banks, and internet banking.
The Brazilian operator transaction structure allows for a high level of security for the players. An additional encryption system minimizes all possible risks associated with money transfers.
Tecnologia de Pagamentos Ltd.
Rua Mariano Torres, 729, Centro 80060-120, Curitiba, PR – Brasil
Alternatives to Boleto Payment Method
Of course, Boleto Casino is a reliable and safe solution for players. Despite the fact that this payment system is widespread in Brazil, not all online casinos are ready to offer this payment method to players yet. In addition, the payment system may seem too complicated for many. There are also players who do not want to disclose their tax identification number. Therefore, we have prepared for you a short overview of alternative payment systems. We are talking about banking products such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express. We will tell you more about each below.
Visa is an international payment system that issues bank cards. The beginning of the development of this payment system began in the 60s of the 20th century. Now cards are distributed all over the world and are used by various banking institutions. For internal settlements, the Visa uses exclusively US dollars. This payment system is used in every licensed online casino. The Visa ensures fast transactions and a high level of security. Unlike Boleto casino, Visa allows you not only to replenish the deposit account but also withdraw the winnings.
Mastercard is an international payment system that allows you to make safe secure payments around the world. The history of Mastercard dates back to 1966. MasterCard issues debit cards with which players can pay casino deposits and withdraw winnings. The headquarters of this payment system is located in New York, USA. The difference between Mastercard and Visa is that it uses two currencies to choose from at once, US dollars and euros. Mastercard guarantees fast and secure payments.
American Express is a well-known finance company that makes products such as credit cards, debit cards, and travelers checks. American Express is one of the 20 largest banks in the United States. This payment system is less common than Visa or Mastercard, nevertheless it is popular among US players. American Express guarantees instant and secure payments.