The Space Lights video slot allows players to bet coins from 3 to 75 cents for one or all of possible 15 lines. This range allows both experienced players with a developed strategy and newcomers who are just starting to get acquainted with the slot to have fun.
Description of the game symbols of the Space Lights video slot
The symbols in the Space Lights game machine are quite unusual. This is a set of three-dimensional geometric figures: a pyramid, a cube, a dodecahedron, a cylinder, and a prism, as well as flatter counterparts, either enclosed in a ring or simply looking like neon projections. All of them have their own multiplier that you can find out in the payout table. Now go directly to the game mechanics.
- There is no scatter in the game, but there are two Wild symbols at once: Regular Wild (a yellow icon in the form of a letter W in a hexagonal frame) and Sticky Wild (the same letter, only in the form of a coat of arms). They produce different functions.
- With each spin, a portal appears at the top of the drums. If the top character closest to the portal is a part of a winning combo, then it turns into Sticky Wild and launches the Space Light mode. During this time, all other reels are restarted.
- If the next character also becomes a part of the combo, it will become the same Wild again and launch the re-spin.
- If you collect a complete game column from Sticky Wilds – get a bonus.
- 4 and 5 drums are activated by the portal at the same time, doubling the chances of getting Sticky Wild.