A player can control the slot using the control panel with the following commands:
- Coin Value +/-: Set the coins size.
- Coins +/-: Set the number of coins per line.
- Bet Max: Sets the maximum bet available.
- Spin: Start the reels.
- Autoplay: Set the reels in motion without interruption for a chosen number of times.
- Gamble: Start the gamble feature.
- Collect: Collect a win during a base game or for the gamble feature.
- The Pearls of India slot has 5 reels and 20 active lines. The number of coins is fixed: for each line you can put only one, but the range of rates is impressive – from 1 to 100 cents, which will please both beginners and experienced players. A jackpot in the game is equal to 1000 coins regardless of denomination, and the payback rate of the slot is very pleasant – 96.9%, which is a pretty high figure for slot machines from Play’n’GO.
The game symbols of the Pearls of India video slot
As it is easy to guess, the Pearls of India free slot offers classical characters of Egyptian mythology: a figurine of Vishnu, The Healing Hand, Ganesha, a sacred cow, Vishnu, and also images of temples and totems. All symbols have their own win multiplier, so check out the payout table before making bets. Special symbols are designed to help the player to get as many coins as possible. In the Pearls of India slot machine are also present:
- Wild is the image of a pearl trapper. It can fall on any game drum. Wild replaces any character on the line, except for Scatter.
- Scatter is the pearls you are looking for. If you collect a combo of 3 or more Scatters on the active line, you get 15 bonus spins, which you can restart in the process. The winning multiplier of any combo obtained in the bonus round is x3.