Slots with an oriental theme have long been thrown to some extent by GameArt’s business card: the developers are perfectly able to convey the story and mood with the help of colorful design elements and an interface. The King of Wealth slot machine was no exception: it tells the story of the heyday of Japan and one of the wisest of its rulers – the emperor Jimmu. It was he who founded the state and led it to prosperity. And you can approach imperial wealth by playing in the King of Wealth slot for real money because here is a very nice jackpot, which you definitely will be pleased with.
General description of King of Wealth
As you can see from the name, King of Wealth video slot has a colorful oriental design, expressed by a clever combination of scarlet and golden colors. Against the background of the silk curtain that separates the emperor’s chambers from the rest of the palace, you will see the same beautiful game drums. The interface looks slightly exaggerated but not overloaded – these are also features of the game design from GameArt.
Under the reels is an interactive table of winning combinations, as well as the already familiar to each gambler buttons control the gaming machine:
- Bet Level +/-: Set the number of coins per line to bet.
- Coin +/-: Adjust coins size.
- Lines: Set the number of lines to bet.
- Autoplay: Set how many times you wish for reels to turn without interruption.
- Bet Max: Sets the maximum bet that the slot allows.
- Gamble: Start the gamble feature.
- Play: Set the reels in motion.
Like most of the slot machines from GameArt, the King of Wealth casino slot has 5 game reels and 50 active lines. For each of them, you can put from 1 to 10 coins, but the range of available denominations of the wager is quite impressive – from 1 cent to 10 dollars. The slot machine also offers players to compete for a progressive jackpot, which is randomly given to the luckiest player during the session.
Game features and bonus levels of King of Wealth slot
Another feature of the King of Wealth casino game is beautifully worked-out game symbols. In addition to card characters written in the form of hieroglyphs, the game features traditional Japanese attributes: a katana, the Maneki-Neko cat, a pouch with coins, a gold toad – a symbol of wealth – and much more. Each spin will bring you a win, thanks to the good return rate of the slot, so it makes sense to play King of Wealth for real money and with big stakes. In addition, the King of Wealth progressive slot offers special characters that affect the gameplay:
- Wild is represented by the Emperor icon. It appears on any reel except the first and also can double your winnings if you collect more than 2 symbols on the active line.
- Scatter is a Colden Coin. It can appear in any cell of the field and give you from 3 to 9 bonus spins. At the same time, the scatter launches the Dragon Battle bonus option, which is somewhat like a three-in-a-row game: three identical game symbols on the line are self-destructing, bringing you an increase in the winning ratio and others fall into their place. Extend the chain reaction as long as possible and get a significant increase in your cache. Also, the slot offers its players a standard bonus game for doubling, which is triggered after any winning combo.
Slot machines based on the legends of Japan and China have always been a stronghold of GameArt. And the slot of King of Wealth is no exception. A live story, a lot of secret possibilities and a very high chance to win the jackpot make the five-row King of Wealth slot a favorite among the fans of slot machines around the world.