House of Dragons slot interface description
Against the background of the ancient temple-pagoda, there are some translucent game reels, placed in a patterned red frame with golden accents. In general, the interface looks quite holistic and is traditional for the Chinese culture.
Quite minimalistic, but at the same time an extremely understandable control panel is located at the bottom of the screen and allows the player to control the slot using the following buttons:
· Stake +/-: Set the coins size.
· Coins: Set the number of coins per line.
· Spin: Set the reels in motion.
· Lines: Set the number of lines to bet.
· Max Bet: Set the maximum bet available and turn the reels automatically.
· Expert: Turn the expert mode on.
· Autoplay: Spin the reels without interruption for a chosen number of times.
The House of Dragons video slot has 5 reels and 20 active lines. Game symbols can form combinations not only in a straight line, but also diagonally, or in a column. The wager in the game is from 1 to 10 coins per line, and the betting range is from 1 to 20 cents. The jackpot in the game is equal to 10000 denominations of the coins.
The description of the game symbols
Before going and asking for blessings and good fortune from spirits, you need to make an offering to them. In this case, the game symbols in the form of coins-mascots, feathers, Chinese lanterns and others will help you. All this you will find in the game reels of the House of Dragons casino slot. Well, the dragon himself, who floats above the game reels, is also there.
Also in the House of Dragons five-reel slot there are symbols with the names of cards, and special symbols designed to help the player get as many coins as possible:
· There are two wilds in the game: the Golden Dragon and the Emperor. Both of them can replace the others symbols except for the scatter, but when they are forming their own combo – here comes the difference. The Emperor tiles can reward you with 5000 coins maximum profit, while the Dragon symbols give you 10000 coins and can double this amount, if you will have a line of 5 Dragons during the Bonus Spins round!
· the Scatter is a Chinese Fan. When 3 or more scatters appear on the line, free spins are activated, which can be restarted if during them you again get a line with the required number of scatters;