Types of Online Casino in Belgium
Virtual gambling is not blocked on the territory of this country, but this does not mean that you can play in any EU online casino. There are many virtual casinos on the territory of Belgium, but not all of them provide high-quality service and a high level of security. Most gamers only want to play at the best casinos and you are one of them, right? Choosing a gaming hall without a license or with a low rating, you will get a bad experience at best. Most players also face scammers and deception.
After a long search and analysis, we have compiled a list of the most popular and reliable Belgian online casinos. Each of them has an official license and also meets the following criteria:
- A wide range of games. When you visit a Belgian online casino, you will see many…many…many slot machines that were released by popular brands like NetEnt. So, you can choose the game according to your requirements and budget.
- Security. We understand that even the largest range of slot machines will not make players happy if they and their accounts are not protected. Therefore, we checked all the Belgian casinos and if you found it in the list on our website, then it meets all safety standards.
At the moment, guests and residents of Belgium have access to 100+ local online casinos as well as hundreds of international gaming platforms. All of them are divided into the following categories:
- Mobile casinos. As you know smartphones, tablets and other gadgets are designed to make our life comfortable and fast. Therefore, they affect all aspects of our livelihoods, including entertainment. Some companies have started production of games for Smart Watch, but despite this, most Belgian gamers prefer to play via smartphones/tablets. This gameplay does not limit your abilities, on the contrary, it provides more benefits. For example, you can take your favorite to go slot machines and play anywhere. Most slots even work at low Internet speeds.
- Live casinos. We bet you have seen such an advertising as a casino at least once. This is still a new kind of entertainment despite the fact that the first such casino appeared almost 10 years ago! Such a popularity is due to new types of games as well as surprises from the developers. They always release something new and original. Such casinos and live games are always available for Belgian gamers.
- New casinos appear in Belgium regularly. The government of the country creates a comfortable environment for casino operators which provide quality service to all players. Experts are confident that the number of gambling halls will regularly increase in Belgium.
Types of Casino Games for the Belgian Gamblers
We do not know how modern gambling would look like without the Internet. Probably, the players would still visit real gambling halls, pull levers and receive payments. Fortunately, we have modern technologies that have made the entertainment industry accessible and advanced. So, you can enjoy your favorite slot machines anytime, anywhere. Gaming resources provide a wide range of slot machines, especially if you have visited the Belgian casino. As we have said, all operators operating in Belgium offer a wide range of casino games:
1) Video Slots. After the advent of the Internet, developers not only transferred all the functions and characteristics of offline slot machines to online space, but also increased the variations of game models. Today, video slots are the most popular entertainment not only in Belgium. You can find “classic” slots which are analogues of the first slot machines. They have 3 reels and a minimum number of paylines. Modern slots differ in the number of reels (from 5 to 9) and paylines. They are also built on interesting storylines and have attractive bonuses. If you want to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the game, then find 3D slots in the Belgian casino. So, you will get beautiful modern graphics with animations, a comfortable interface and many other benefits. By the way, the biggest prize pools are played in progressive slots.
2) Roulette. We put this game in a separate section because it is an “immortal classic.” It is always associated with the best gaming halls of Las Vegas. In addition, Roulette is the only game where the result of the round depends only on Fortune. You can only specify the number / sector, but Fortune will make you a winner. Belgian online casinos offer these types of Roulette: American/French/European/3D and Live.
3) Card games section includes Baccarat/Poker/Blackjack/Pontoon. In these games you need to have excellent skills as well as a strategy to win real money. Online casinos in Belgium also offer to test these games in live format.
All of the above entertainment is the main advantage of the Belgian casino. They also offer versions adapted for mobile devices. All video slots, roulettes and other casino games work fine on iOS/Android devices and you can see it right now. Now it doesn’t matter how much time you spend at work or away from home and your PC. Belgian virtual casinos and the best gaming models are always at hand. You only need to connect the gadget to the Internet and visit the site with games.
Online Gambling Laws and Regulations in Belgium
European states have different attitudes to gambling halls and similar entertainment. Yes, these countries have the same currency, but the policy is always different. So, you can find countries that say “NO” to casino operators and states like Belgium that say “Welcome.” To answer the most popular questions from this section, we communicated with various experts as well as professional gamers who live and play in the Belgian online casinos. This information has helped us understand the policies of Belgium and provide you with relevant information.
So the first question: “Is online gambling allowed in Belgium?”
The answer is positive and we have already said that the relevant laws were adopted in early 2017. Unlike other European countries, Belgium saw prospects and high income in the gambling industry, so local players can play on licensed online platforms. But at the same time, we advise you to play only in reliable Belgian casinos, if you want to avoid problems and fraud.
The second question is “What are the legal online casinos in Belgium?”
Before getting a license for an online casino in Belgium, the operator must open an offline gaming room in the country. Even the best Internet platforms with the highest level of security will be blocked if they do not have “colleagues” among the Belgian offline casinos. But this does not mean that Belgian virtual casinos are boring. Local government issues all kinds of licenses and waits for new operators.
So we come to the most important question – “What is the legal online gambling age in Belgium?”
To make bets and win real money in a Belgian casino you must be 21+ years old. Sports betting as well as the national lottery accepts users aged 18.
As you can see, the Belgian government has a loyal relationship with casino operators and the gambling industry. This policy helped to achieve success, especially after the FIFA World Cup last year, when this entertainment became more popular. Summing up, we can say that gambling has excellent prospects in Belgium.
Best Deposit Methods for Belgian Gamblers
To choose a reliable and modern Belgian casino, you need to spend a couple of hours. Each game resource needs a detailed analysis. So, the player needs to check the list of slot machines as well as the brands by which they were created. You can do this after you find the license on the casino site. If it is not available, then leave this virtual casino and find new one. Choosing a platform, we advise you to pay attention to customer support and a list of deposit methods. Please note that the last factor is decisive because you will risk real money.
To make a deposit, Belgian gamers can use the following payment systems:
1) Web-wallets (Neteller/Skrill);
2) Debit/Credit cards (Visa/Mastercard);
3) Bank Transfers.
Each of these deposit methods has both advantages and disadvantages, but they provide high-quality service to residents of European countries. If you want to deposit money as quickly as possible, then select e-wallets. But in this case, the Belgian gamer is forced to pay all fees. Visa/Mastercard is another way to make a deposit quickly. But for this, you need to have an account in one of the Belgian banks. Finally, the last form of the deposit method is Bank Transfer. You do not need to pay fees, but the transaction time will take several minutes or even hours. In this aspect, it all depends on your preferences.
Accepted Currencies in Belgium
Until 2002, the Belgians used the franc as a monetary unit. But in 2002, the Belgian government took an important decision and the country joined the European Union. Accordingly, the monetary unit has changed. At the moment, local players make deposits and withdraw money in euros. This trend is also observed in virtual casinos. Of course, you can find gambling halls that offer to make cash transactions in dollars or even pounds, but we do not think that this conversion will be convenient if you decide to play in a Belgian casino.
At the same time, local gamers can find several game halls that have implemented cryptocurrency. Digital coins have become very popular and they give casino customers many advantages. First of all, it is worth noting a high level of protection, as no fraudster will receive your money. The transaction rate exceeded all expectations and you can make deposits and make other money transactions instantly.
In a word, we have two ideal options for players from Belgium: to make transactions in euros or to use cryptocurrency.
Experts say that customer support is the determining factor in the success of a virtual casino. If you want to attract new players and partners, then provide high-quality service and qualified employees who will help players solve the problem. Belgian virtual casinos provide the following types of customer support:
1) Live chat. This is the perfect solution for gamers who want instant help. Open a special window and ask a question to the operator. In fact, chat has many advantages; you do not need to wait for help and response.
2) If your problem is not urgent, then describe it and send an email. Please note that the operators will review your application and give an answer within 48 hours. This kind of customer support has benefits, too. For example, you can save message history and always have instructions.
3) Phone call is a less popular type of customer support. It is available not in all Belgian casinos, moreover, not all resources offer a free phone call.
You can always solve the problem by yourself. To do this, open the FAQ section that contains all popular questions and answers. As a rule, this page tells about registration, deposit methods and bonus systems, which are presented in the Belgian casino. If this information is not enough, then contact the operator and get qualified assistance.
Predictions About the Future of Online Gambling in Belgium
Nowadays, the gambling industry in Belgium is legitimized and well developed. Gambling services are delivered in real and virtual gaming halls that are very popular among local residents. Most of Belgium’s virtual casinos are controlled by national operators, but the local market also cooperates with foreign operators and studios. The Belgians attend the popular “Poker Stars” and “Party Poker”, which are not owned by national operators. Not so long ago, Betcenter and a Canadian developer Income Access have created an affiliate program. In addition, Circus Group (a national Belgian brand) has entered into a partnership with the legendary Betsoft. So, we can conclude that the Belgian government creates the most comfortable conditions for the development of the gambling industry in the country. The legal framework of Belgium will continue to adhere to the policy of protecting users from gambling addiction, to regulate the allowable rates and loss limits. Gambling industry in the country brings multimillion-dollar incomes and at the same time cares about the safety of consumers. Of course, officials will not change this strategy, especially when developers offer new technologies and game models. Some Belgian operators propose the use of cryptocurrencies and are going to introduce VR technologies that will change the virtual world.
After you read this review, you need to pay attention to the list of licensed casinos in Belgium on our website. They meet all the requirements, so you do not need to worry that someone will steal your money/personal information.